Professional Engineering, Expert Services, and Environmental Science
Management, Leadership and assistance with Change in Technology Organizations
John A. Rhodes, P.E.
Is the owner of CEUS Engineering. He was trained at MIT and has more than 30 years of experience in environmental engineering and science related to soil, air, surface water and groundwater. He has training, experience and a deep personal interest in dispute resolution, management of change in engineering and technical organizations, teaching written and graphical communications of technical issues, and engineering ethics. He is dedicated to helping clients understand technology and has given seminars on probabilistic cost estimating, fate and transport of contaminants, and other complex issues. He has led small and large engineering organizations through growth, hard times and moments of major change.
CEUS Engineering can
• Support your engineering and technical operations including assistance with your most difficult challenges,
• Provide you expert services including expert testimony, help with litigation strategies and dispute resolution,
• Facilitate and help you manage change that is occurring and needed in your organizations,
• Give you an understanding of the more difficult engineering and technology issues confronting you, and
• Train you to communicate technical subject matter through technical writing and graphical presentation of quantitative information.
We will meet your needs by listening and understanding; being responsive, committed and thoughtful; and by role modeling a socially responsible practice.